A Question from a student:
Hey Barry. I am working on it. Where you could help me is tell me about your struggles in building out your success. What were the stumbling blocks that you had to overcome? What did you to do to push past them? What was your vision for your business? What were some of the keys to developing your vision?
My reply:
Lots of rejection and sometimes things take longer than I'd like. Just when you feel like giving up, push through. Make bunches of phone calls. Don't do all the work yourself, promote the company's calls and let them do the work for you. Don't give up and make up for everything with massive focused action. Take responsibility for your success and lock on to someone who believes in you - believe in yourself too. I spend 10-14 hours per day at times on the phone and promoting webinars and doing 3-way calls. Not everyday of course, but don't ever be afraid of hard work and long hours - if you are talking to people. I also am never afraid to talk to strangers to share my exciting opportunity. Go mining for gold. You just might strike it rich one day. Every Branch Manager is worth at least $15-20K. How long and hard would you work for that? Hope this helps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment