Some people define success by winning a game or amassing a great fortune. Others define success by building a profitable company, or having a tight group of friends and family in their lives. So how do you define success?
I have found that success in my life has had many meanings at different times. Most mentors and team members that I associate with agree that success is the progressive realization of a worthwhile goal or dream.
Life is meant to be lived, and success is meant to be pursued and ultimately achieved. But sucess is also never truly ultimately attainable. Once you reach your current goal or dream, there should always be another one. That is true living. And that is a life of real success.
I look forward to sharing with you in your journey towards your success. Until next time.
Yours in abundance,
Barry Elrod, The Mentor to Millionaires
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks for this powerful thought today Barry. It is so true that everyone defines success in their own way, but with some very common themes. We are very appreciative of how you mentor us and our team, as well as connect us with other successful people. I can see why you have built a 7-figure business and why it will continue to grow. You get what you give my friend. Keep the good stuff coming.
ReplyDelete